Vocational Guidance & Career Counseling
The Vocational Guidance & Career Counseling widely known as Vocational Guidance Counseling aims to help the individual to expand his alternative professional perspectives that are necessary in making decisions relating to the future career and profession.
The Individual Program includes three (3) stages
A. Granting Special Questionnaires (Evalion Tests)
- Professional Profile Questionnaire
- Occupational Interests Questionnaire
- Skills Questionnaire
- Questionnaire for work incentives
B. Counseling Individual Sessions
- Exploration and Definition of dilemma
- Evaluation of Alternative Solutions
- Decision making on vocational issues
- Creating Life Scenarios
- Educational & Professional Information
C. Parental Counseling
The session of the counselor with the adolescent’s parents intends to acknowledge and accept the importance of the parental role in professional development.
Counseling Program for Stress Management at National Exams
The Institute for Psychosocial Development (I.Ψ.Α.) in view of the national exams offers a Stress Management Program individually or in groups, addressed to adolescent students of the second or third grade of Senior High School or young adults, graduates who wish to repeat the national exams.
The Program includes:
- Time management
- Techniques for effective study
- Factors influencing the stress of examinations
- Stress Management Techniques
- Setting personal goals
- Relaxation Exercises
- Understanding the importance of positive self-perception and self-image
How can we help;
Call us at 2410 258040 or follow the link next to contact us!